Missing Records

Generally in dealing with the I.R.S. or another tax agency it is necessary to file all tax returns.

If you are missing records I can get them from the I.R.S. or the State; in some cases I can prepare a return based on other available information.

I have all the forms needed to prepare unfiled returns for all previous years for Federal and all State returns.

You must file all unfiled returns before the IRS will release a levy, grant an Installment Agreement or accept an Offer in Compromise.